Uniform orders to be placed with Jenny Franklin Enterprises (JFE) from 1 May 2020. With the exception of grey socks, girls tights, shoes and sandals, all items are available from JFE.
The uniform shop is located in the hallway between the canteen and OSHC.
Whilst we are in the middle of the COVID-19 situation, the uniform shop on site will not be open, but moving forward once this situation has passed, the uniform shop will open during school terms every Wednesday morning 8.15am to 9.00am. Uniforms can be tried on for size and purchased at this time and EFTPOS facilities will be available.
During COVID-19 we will be delivering to the school twice a week (Wednesday and Friday) for prepaid email/phone orders. Orders can also be picked up from Osborne Park during office hours. Please note during the restrictions uniforms cannot be tried on. Exchanges can only be made for purchases after 1 May 2020.
During term holiday breaks the uniform shop will not be open at school, however our office in Osborne Park will be open Monday – Thursday 7.30am to 3.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm for uniform purchases.
- The ORDER FORM can be downloaded from the school website and emailed to JFE directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries to be made direct to JFE either by phone or email.
- Please email all orders to JFE by midday on Tuesday for delivery to the school on Wednesday. The orders will be delivered to the student’s classroom for them to bring home on that day.
- Emailed orders will need to be prepaid using your credit card details listed on the order form or phoned through on 9204 1701 if preferred.
- Please note that any garments purchased prior to 1 May cannot be returned for credit, however we will exchange size if required provided that the garment is returned in new, unworn condition with tags attached.
- Once the uniform shop is operating, our normal Returns Policy is to accept returns for exchange of sizes within 14 days, however we do not refund due to change of mind. We reserve the right to repair any garment due to a fault in manufacture and will do so in a timely manner.All students must adhere to the School’s Uniform and Dress Code Policy and wear the correct uniform at all times.