Parent and Guardians
As a parent/guardian of St Columba’s School in Bayswater, you agree to abide by the following 12 Conduct Statements. It is an expectation that all parents/guardians follow these 12 statements. The Principal will hold a person accountable for any breaches of the Code.
- You act safely and competently.
- You give priority to students’ safety and well-being in all your behaviour and decision making.
- You act in accordance with the values of the Gospel as defined in the Code of Ethical Conduct.
- You conduct yourself in accordance with laws, agreements, policies and standards relevant to your relationship with the school community.
- You respect the dignity, culture, values and beliefs of each member of the school community.
- You treat personal information about members of the school community as private and confidential.
- You give impartial, honest and accurate information about the education, safety and well-being of students.
- You support all members of the school community in making informed decisions about students.
- You promote and preserve the trust and privilege inherent in your relationship with all members of the school community.
- You maintain and build on the community’s trust and confidence in Catholic schools and the Church.
- You act reflectively and ethically.
- You allow students to have a voice in their education, safety and well-being.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in ensuring protocols are supported in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all our community members.